Our company is an innovative and enterprising scaffolding Billingshurst and sussex company that is not afraid to think differently from other trade contractors. We do this so that we can offer the new scaffolding techniques needed to reduce your scaffold costs, ensuring that your Sussex project is finished on time and within your allocated budget.
We employ local scaffolding Billingshurst and Sussex erectors to supply and erect access scaffolds, chimney scaffolds, roof scaffolds and scaffold towers. We can offer a full design and calculations service that showcases our expertise in identifying the best possible solution.
We are dedicated to delivering the value added outcomes wanted by our customers whilst keeping services cheap. On projects that go beyond seven days, we can offer an inspection each week as a standard part of the price. This ensures that the structure and working platforms can remain safe to use.
Call 0800 0337604 to see what we can offer you today!
Well, let’s start with our reputation in the scaffolding Billingshurst hire field, which is second to none. We are members of CHAS (which regularly vets all listed companies) and are accredited with CITB. We are also a health and safety assured company through CIRCS, pass all HSE regulations and use TG20 compliant systems in relation to scaffold tubes and fittings.
All of our Sussex scaffolders undergo on the job training, delivered by our advanced supervisors, and also hold asbestos awareness trained tickets. With their expertise and qualifications, they can quickly build a full range of independent, access and support solutions. And our first class scaffolding Billingshurst reputation, gained through word of mouth, means that we don’t have to waste money on expensive advertisements or gimmicky websites. This allows us to offer competitive prices on short term and long term projects. High quality scaffolding construction shouldn’t cost you a fortune.
We can take on any commercial, domestic and industrial project of any size in Sussex, from small house extensions to large new house developments and beyond! Our experience extends from rental property developments to supermarket renovations. We also can offer a full portfolio of jobs we’ve completed in the local area and the following are a select few that highlight our innovative approach:
- A detached house on New Road, Billingshurst, Sussex needed two fully boarded lifts of access installed to grind out and re-point all four elevations. The rear of the property had a single storey roof that had a 20 metre span. To get the right access, each scaffolder worked to span over it using scaffold unit beams to ensure that no load was placed on the flat roof area.
- Two new build residential properties on Coneyhurst Road, needed three working platform lifts erected on each building, with a blocking lift built at dpc level to the girth of the build and full handrails. A temporary scaffold staircase provided the access and was built up with the external scaffold.
- A heavy duty roofing scaffold with check fittings to carry increased loadings was built to the girth of a detached property on Rowner Road, to remove and re-install the Horsham stone roof cover. The roof was removed and the stones stacked on the scaffold. The property had new close boarding installed and the stone roof re-installed.
- The fire escape on a Roman Way, Billingshurst three storey block of flats needed renewing and we provided a fully boarded platform built closely around the existing fire escape to enable it to be removed safely and the new one built in its place. Monaflex sheeting was installed to the external area of the structure to protect the public from the welding works.
- At a property on Bloomfield Drive, we built a support to the rear elevation. This allowed a local builder to remove the ground floor wall and install a bi-fold patio door section to the complete ground floor rear elevation. We supported the steel beam and ceiling internally whilst the wall was removed and the doors fitted.
- A loft conversion project on a semi-detached house in Kingsfold Close, Sussex required a temporary roof built up and over the property. Scaffolds were erected to three sides of the house with alloy beams installed, spanning from front to back and covered with corrugated sheets. Monaflex plastic sheeting was provided to protect the roof from bad weather while the works were being completed.
We specialise in temporary roofs, tree protection, conservatory scaffolds and proficient tower solutions. Naturally, all of our scaffolding Billingshurst structures come with safety measures such as edge protection, handrails and scaff tags to ensure a safe working environment for trades workers. For work in public areas or where there is a risk, we offer safety netting to protect against falling debris. Unlike some other scaffolding companies, we are also able to offer a selection of our stock including tubes, boards and smart guard platforms which are usually used for internal blockwork.
Some West Sussex projects require a specialist design service, by qualified personnel, which is more than just providing a plan on paper. Our design service includes a risk assessment plus method statement that adheres to all codes of practice and full insurance cover. These can be drawn up for public highways (including motorway flyovers), historical sites, timber framed buildings and system scaffolds. Billingshurst is a busy village on an intersection with two main roads – the A29 and the A272 – so our scaffolding Billingshurst service can offer the complex requirements demanded by any work to be carried out on these public highways.
We operate all around the Billingshurst anbd Sussex areas but also offer our solutions to Petersfield, Midhurst, Horsham, Cranleigh, Haslemere, Hindhead, Liphook, Nuthurst, Bolney, Dorking, Crawley, Haywards Heath, Reigate and Redhill.