When reliable, trustworthy and professional scaffolding Brighton and Hove services are required, look no further – because you’ve just found them! We are a Sussex company that employs a team of friendly, fully qualified scaffold erectors who offer services in the Hove and Brighton area as well as the surrounding villages such as Cuckfield, Wivlesfield and Ditchling. What more could you want? So if your a domestic client or building contractor looking for professional scaffolding contractors, we’re the scaffold company to call!
We not only supply the ideal tower or framework solution but will erect it and dismantle it again for you, with no fuss and no mess we just want to get the job done!
By Law all street scaffolds need an approved licence from Brighton & Hove Council. We are more than happy to apply for this licence, click here if you want to view the scaffolding licence
The Best Scaffold Hire Companies
If you want a recommended scaffolding Brighton and Hove firm, then we can boast inclusion with Chas. That means that we are expected to meet professional standards and are happy for customers to provide ratings independent of our company website on the quality of our services. We want to maintain our high standards by ensuring that our Brighton and Hove scaffolders have the appropriate qualifications and training.
In addition, we employ an external health and safety consultant who advises and keeps us updated on health and safety regulations and trains our site supervisor scaffolders on carrying out inspection services on the sites to which we supply services too. Please view our latest work pictures on our portfolio page foe examples of our expert scaffolding Brighton and Sussex services.
We supply to a wide range of trade contractors, commercial clients, domestic customers and construction companies in East Sussex – and all at low cost. Here are the types of solutions we can offer you:
Want Industrial scaffolds?
- Gantry scaffolds for working at height
- Temporary roofs for new builds or renovations
- Scaffold towers
- Advanced CISRS trained operatives who are also qualified in asbestos safety awareness
- Access work platforms
- Haki staircases for easier access
Want Commercial scaffolds?
- Powered access to reach shop fronts or replace lighting
- Camera platforms
- Stages and temporary seating for any public/private event
- Heras fencing to protect building works
- £10 million of public and employee liability insurance cover
Want residential (rental or owned) services
- East Sussex House extensions
- Chimney scaffolds for replacing pots or re-pointing chimneys
- Roofing platforms for any roof repairs re replacements
- Bird cages for indoor decorating jobs such as coving or painting high ceilings
- Scaffolds over conservatories to protect them from any building work
- Tree protection
However, our wide range of design options is not the only reason to choose us as your expert Brighton and Hove scaffolders. Our service also comes with a smart guard trestle system, which offers edge protection around steel trestles and handrails. Our tubes and fittings are TG20 compliant so you can be assured of a high rise secure and stable tower scaffold or framework structure. If you want added security for our trades, construction and industrial customers, we can supply scaff alarms and scafftags to ensure that workers our structures safely.
In fact, is does not matter what you want, we’ve got it, from ramps to handrails and safety nets to rubbish chutes. If you fear that your scaffolding Brighton and East Sussex costs will prove to be expensive, we guarantee that our quote will please you.
If you still want more convincing, we have the clincher for you – our massive scaffolding Brighton, Hove and East Sussex portfolio lists all the local jobs we have supplied, such as new housing developments in Hove and Brighton plus DIY projects in local villages such as Falmer, Hurstpierpoint, Keymer, Ringmer and Rottingdean. To date, we have acted as suppliers for the following local projects:
– Scaffolds to fit double glazing in the HSBC bank
– Domestic access for residential properties to install solar panels on their roofs
– Tree protection and Heras fencing for the Pavilion ice rink
– Commercial scaffolds for renovation of shop fronts in the town centre
– Structure for painting and decorating major hotels.
For your scaffold supplies, choose a CITB registered scaffolding Brighton, Hove and East Sussex company that is SG4:05 trained for your peace of mind. We can offer you the cheap deal that you want to get your redevelopment started. Call us now for a free competitive quote to find out what we can do for you and our experienced scaffolders will respond right away.