With so many contractors providing scaffolding Crawley services, Crawley’s residents may be wondering which to choose and what makes us any better than the rest of Crawley’s scaffold firms. Well, when considering Crawley scaffolding firms, you will want a company that’s reliable, professional and health and safety compliant. We have all the right accreditations to give you complete peace of mind that the work will be done to a high standard and at an affordable price. When it comes to scaffold pricing, we get asked so how much does scaffolding cost? Well our costs and prices start from just £15 per metre!
So other scaffolding Crawley companies may promise these things, but will they deliver? What makes us different is the guarantee of customer satisfaction that we offer. We will achieve this by delivering the following to Crawley’s buildings that need to be scaffolded:
- Highly qualified and local scaffolding Crawley and West Sussex erectors who have completed on the job training and hold advanced professional qualifications such as CITB and CIRCS.
- Cheap and affordable Crawley scaffolding services that don’t sacrifice quality for costs. We believe in value for money and offer professional services at highly competitive scaffolding prices for the whole of Crawley’s population.
- Our Crawley scaffolding practice and equipment conform to high HSE regulations and TG20 compliant standards.
- High quality mechanisms, such as scaff tags, safety netting, scaffolding alarms and harnesses, designed to preserve the safety of the workers on any of Crawley’s building sites.
Our commitment is only matched by the range and versatility of our Crawley scaffolding services. Here are a few examples of the type of scaffolds that we will undertake for commercial, construction and domestic clients throughout West Sussex and Crawley’s surrounding villages:
- Access scaffolding Crawley – that will fit in even the tightest of spaces. We will also provide access to roofing by devising the appropriate roof and chimney scaffolds and all are fitted with edge protection handrails for safety.
- Temporary roof scaffolds – for new house developments, house extensions or renovation works across Crawley and West Sussex. We are suppliers of a variety of weather proofing makeshift structures, our temporary roof coverings and canopies will suit any kind of job Crawley’s many properties may need.
- Tower scaffolds Crawley – that are flexible enough to use indoors or outdoors, on rental or owned properties alike throughout West Sussex.
- Protection – our conservatory scaffolds will not only provide access but help to protect even the most fragile of Crawley’s outbuildings.
- Our Crawley tree protection solutions will help to prevent tree damage as well as protecting trade workers in Crawley from exposed tree roots.
- Design service – if you need a specific scaffolding Crawley structure for complicated works or to comply with regulations, the head scaffolder in the team will provide design documentation that will identify and minimise the risks associated with working at height. We will follow up with a full inspection before the scaffolding structure is used on any of Crawley’s properties.
- Equipment – we will provide extra scaffolding tubes, platforms and debris netting, all of which are in high demand on public area projects in Crawley. Our expertise in providing exactly what is needed was demonstrated on a job at Harvester Road in Maidenbower, West Sussex for a contract involving 110 new build houses. The Sussex development required progressive scaffolding erected on all plots, including loading bay scaffolds and crash decks to stairwells. We will also provided brickguards in all areas and debris netting for shared areas with neighbouring properties.
Our Completed Local Jobs
We’ve already successfully completed many different scaffolds around the area of Crawley and West Sussex. Here are details of a few of the Crawley customers who are happy to recommend our scaffolding services:
Three Bridges train station – A fully designed support scaffolding was provided for this project to cradle the overhead pedestrian walkway while the supporting concrete stairs were replaced due to subsidence. Steel ladder beams were used at 1 metre centres and placed directly under the walkway to hold the bridge during the period of the work.
Manor Royal, Gatwick Road – Fall protection handrail scaffolds were installed to the roof area of this industrial unit, including a ladder access tower to provide a safe working area for trades people while the air conditioning units on the roof were replaced.
Horsham Road – Two lifts of scaffolding were installed to the girth of the new build brickwork in Crawley as part of an extension to an existing garden centre. The flat roof area was fully handrailed and had double toe boards installed to allow a new felt roof cover to be laid.
Rusper Road – A large manor house needed a scaffolding Crawley solution so that the roof covering could be renewed. Three lifts of scaffold were constructed to the external area with ladder beams installed over lower roofs for all the roofing works to be completed at once.
Bewbush Drive – A Crawley council run regeneration contract used scaffolding work platforms to install new roofs wanted in a large residential estate in Crawley. Two lifts of scaffold, including beams over out buildings and conservatories where needed, were provided with external ladder access towers.
The Baptist Church, Crabtree Road – Access scaffolds for a new build church including chapel and tower in Crawley was installed progressively to roof level. A large crash deck birdcage was also constructed internally to build up the blockwork walls, plaster and decorate the ceiling and walls.
Tesco, Hazlewick Avenue – A birdcage scaffolding platform was erected over the checkouts in this store to allow the fire alarm system to be updated. Ladder beams were installed with a double boarded platform and a layer of plastic in between for added protection. This structure was built and dismantled on unsocial shifts as to not cause disruption during normal opening hours for Crawley’s many residents.
Gales Drive – A roofing scaffold was provided to this residential property in Crawley for a loft conversion project. Three scaffolding lifts were built to the girth of the semi-detached home in Crawley, with a gable end scaffold constructed to complete the blockwork and brickwork up to the new roof level and provide edge protection.
If you need any more information about the scaffolds we provide to Crawley’s residents, all you need to do is phone and ask our scaffolding Crawley team and we will be more than happy to help.
As a major Crawley scaffolding company, we don’t just provide our professional services and scaffolds to Crawley and Crawley’s surrounding area. We will also travel within the Sussex area, including, Charwood, Horley, East Grinstead, Forest Row, Horsted Keynes, Warnham, Lower Beeding, Broadbridge Heath, Colgate, Lindfield, Argingly, Balcombe, Turners Hill and Lingfield.
Crawley is an ancient town that has its beginnings in the Mesolithic period and it has been expanding ever since. We are pleased to have been involved in the new build developments on the outskirts of Crawley town, such as at Maidenbower. Whatever your access and scaffolding hire requirements are for any of Crawley’s numerous buildings, we are confident that we will exceed your expectations with our scaffolding Crawley services at a cost that will delight you.