We firmly believe that we provide excellent scaffolding East Preston hire solutions to an array of residential, commercial and industrial customers. We deliver this by ensuring that we offer good prices while keeping health and safety at the top of our priorities. Our scaffolders demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of working at height regulations and are fully qualified. By employing the best erectors, we have the ability to offer versatility, adaptability and technical expertise.
When a company is required on your Sussex or nearby project, make sure that you compare like for like when choosing the right contractors for you. Can other East Preston scaffold companies, erectors of scaffolding platforms or scaffolders that you have researched live up to the following standards?
- We are able to provide accurate quotes within a few hours of request. If a site inspection is needed, we’ll deploy a site supervisor to review your requirements, the type of work to be done and answer all of your questions – for free.
- Our next day emergency service is a lifeline for those domestic and development situations where the building has become unstable or there is a last-minute change to your work schedule.
- We provide exceptional quality in terms of more complex services, such as obtaining pavement licences for towers and platform that cover part of or the entire street and a full design service to meet legislative requirements. Our erectors have the right qualifications and experience to provide this kind of work without any fuss.
- Our practice in relation to tubes and fittings is 100% TG20 compliant, which are standards set by the National Access & Scaffolds Confederation. We also buy durable equipment and materials, such as work platforms, scaffold tags and rubbish chutes, from reliable suppliers.
- We provide a follow-up inspection every 7 days, conducted by a scaffolder with advanced H&S knowledge and qualifications. These checks are designed to eliminate any risks caused by wear and tear or adverse weather.
- Our membership of the trade professional website Checkatrade demonstrates our commitment to provide exceptional services all of the time. Customers can leave independent reviews of our work on our profile page, demonstrating our confidence in the work that we carry out.
The challenge in the hire industry is to provide and deliver quickly without compromising on the safe use of frames. After all, time is money, whether you are upgrading one rental property or building a new supermarket. The way we deliver speed of service is to improve our knowledge and expertise on a continuous basis so that we can build expertly in less time. By following efficient work practices, we are able to maintain first class H&S standards.
This commitment to a safe working environment is applied on every job, regardless of the scenario. We provide solid platform boards that allow workers to move around easily, stairs to give convenient access and handrails to protect from falling. If you use us, you’ll find that our dedication to safe working doesn’t compromise our ability to offer a flexible and original solution that will have your trades people operating effectively.
We also provide towers to trade firms that don’t have the experience in scaffold building but need access to upper floors of their customers’ properties. In the past, we have assisted builders, plasterers and roofers to deliver their services to homeowners and landlords far more quickly than they could otherwise have managed.
New ways of delivering services at great prices
We’re always looking for new ways to provide scaffolding solutions and give extra value to our customers. We’re never complacent about the work that we do. We receive updates from respected bodies such as the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme and the Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme to keep our practices cutting edge and in line with new safety developments. This also means that we send our teams on new and refresher training on a regular basis.
By keeping on top of all of these developments, we believe that this helps us to provide a range of cheap deals that belie the quality of our personnel. Both small and large projects can become more expensive than you originally envisaged but we’re confident that your scaffold costs will stay within budget if you use us. Expertise shouldn’t cost so much that it’s outwith your reach, and we’re proof that quality and low prices can go hand in hand.
Within and outwith East Preston and Sussex, we’re confident that we can deliver what is wanted at your home or on your site. Surrounding towns that we cover include Goring, Rustingon, Arundel, Patching, Clapham, Angmering and Worthing.
Because we offer free quotes and no-obligation surveys, you really have nothing to lose by contacting us. We’re happy to help with any scaffold dilemmas or problems that you have.