We work hard to offer cheap deals to small business trade contractors throughout the town and Waverley. In doing this, our valuable scaffolding Godalming services are available to the likes of painters, bricklayers and roofers so that they in turn can provide a full range of services to their domestic, commercial and industrial customers.
Whether a trade firm has just been set up or has been in business for many years, we can deliver affordable scaffolding and scaffold platform services that will enable them to comply with health and safety, risk assessment and working at height regulations. The risk of accidents should be treated seriously and, if you lack the expertise in producing secure access solutions, we can fill the gap.
Small companies based in Waverley and Surrey use us without worrying about the costs. Because of our experience and teams of trusted scaffolders (we are based in the capital), we are able to offer great scaffolding Godalming, Waverley and Surrey prices, particularly to regular customers. We can talk you through the project that you need to manage and are able to assist with the following obligations:
- The set up and use of TG20 compliant systems and materials and the right type of structure (independent, support, etc) to provide a safe working environment
- Provision of scaffold tags and alarms on any job where they are required
- Inclusion of platforms and boards that give the working space demanded by the job
- Where required, a full design service to ensure that the platforms, structure or tower can safely take the weight that will be placed on it
- Pavement or street licenses to comply with regulations on scaffold structures that will block some or all of public land especially important for town centre jobs throughout the Surrey and Waverley district
- The incorporation of hoists or rope & wheel to ensure that best practice is followed in relation to manual handling
- Construction of walkways, bridges and stairs to minimise the risk of trips and falls
- A full and expert inspection service conducted before anyone uses our Waverley structures.
We are fully insured, with up to £10 million of public liability cover in place. However, our reputation has been established as a result of the excellent qualifications and training undertaken by our teams of erectors. Wherever you are unsure, we’ll provide the advice and guidance that’s required to put your concerns to rest.
The varied uses of our scaffolding Godalming, Surrey and Waverley hire services
People generally associate scaffold with town centre renovations, and it’s fair to say that we have built more than our fair share of towers and frameworks for this purpose. However, because of the range of fittings, poles and other equipment that we have available, we can construct structures of all shapes and sizes.
Many Surrey trade firms work mainly for residential customers or on smaller commercial rental projects. We have provided low cost support and access for the following types of work across the Waverley district:
- Painting of exterior walls
- Replacing guttering
- Building or removal of conservatories and extensions
- Loft extensions (including the installation of a window)
- Wall rendering
- Cavity wall insulation
- Roof repairs or replacements.
And those are only a small number of examples. If you need to work at height in a safe and effective manner, we’re the scaffolding Godalming and Waverley company for you. Our short term hire periods are affordable and flexible, meaning that you can concentrate on your specialism by leaving the scaffold construction work to us.
Of course, we don’t just act as scaffold service suppliers to trade companies in Waverley and Godalming. We also build structures for homeowners who want to undertake repair work themselves, although we always ensure that they are aware of health and safety and any risks associated with the project.
In addition, we provide scaffolding Godalming and Waverley services to shop owners, property developers, construction companies and rental property landlords. We develop work platform solutions on a variety of sites and we have many glowing testimonials from a wide range of satisfied customers.
We also cater to individuals and companies that are based outside Godalming and across Waverley. Some examples of the additional areas we cover are:
Each scaffolder in our teams is qualified to deliver a safe and proficient scaffolding Godalming and Waverley solution. We believe that the advanced knowledge of our personnel can’t be improved upon, and we welcome any types of enquiries to put us to the test.