When scaffolding Haslemere companies describe their services, they will spend a lot of time describing the types of structures and towers that they build but less time on how they will dismantle them. We think it’s important for our customers to know that we take as much care on the removal process as we will do on the construction phase.
When we are is told that a job is complete, our teams of Haslemere scaffolders will soon be on site to remove all of the structures. We will evaluate how the frameworks can be disassembled in line with health and safety regulations and in a timeframe that suits our customers. When the scaffolding has been removed, a supervisor with advanced qualifications will conduct an inspection of the site to ensure that no damage has been caused and that it is left in a clean and tidy condition.
In addition, it’s at this point that we will check the equipment and work platforms for any wear and tear. If any of them have suffered any damage, we will attach a scaffold tag that indicates that they should not be used. The materials or structures will then either be repaired as required or disposed of completely. There’s no question that any sub-standard platform or fittings would be used on any subsequent project and we are committed to using only TG20 compliant materials. We also supply scaffolding Haslemere & Hindhead packages for all types of projects & cover the whole county & beyond with our professional work platform builders and expert scaffolding services. Call our scaffolding erectors today!
We are proud of the expertise of each qualified scaffolder that we use and are confident that they will provide a safe and reliable working environment for you. When building scaffolds in Haslemere, they will follow the following working practices:
- Following company procedures on working at height at all times
- Being clear on what each member of the team is doing at each stage of the scaffold build
- The use of harnesses, guardrails and toe boards when lifting or lowering materials
- The use of harnesses when risk assessments indicate potential falling hazards
- Building safe access points – such as secured ladders or staircases – as quickly as possible in the assembly process
- The construction of sufficiently wide working platforms that will allow the remainder of the scaffolding Haslemere structure to be built safely and efficiently
- Following instructions from their supervisor to manage particular site demands or challenges.
Our scaffolding Hindhead & Haslemere teams regularly receive training on subjects such as scaffold design, risk assessment and manual handling so that they will deliver what’s needed quickly, safely and effectively. They are all CISRS registered and are dedicated to working hard to meet your expectations.
We think we’re the best of the scaffolding Haslemere hire contractors and we like to prove it on a daily basis. Across all sorts of residential, commercial and industrial projects, we provide a quality service at cheap prices. In addition, each solution is bespoke to the project at hand, meaning that the tower or scaffold type that we suggest will meet your requirements in full.
Here is what we can offer to domestic and business customers in Haslemere:
- A next day emergency service on urgent jobs
- Full references and testimonials via the independent customer review website Checkatrade
- Site surveys by an experienced advanced scaffolder or supervisor
- A quick quote process
- Prices that include a 3 month hire period as standard to remove the worry of additional over-run costs
- Expertise on rental property access platforms for trades companies
- Special deals for regular customers or long term projects
- 30 day invoice terms
- Public liability insurance cover of £10 million
- Risk assessment and working method documentation
- A friendly and approachable team
- Flexibility if a architecture or change in the scaffold design and construction is wanted.
Because of our size, we deliver a wide range of solutions on all types of buildings. We have experience on all types of sites, including new housing estates, house extensions or renovations, main shopping streets and factory units. We consistently provide high quality materials, innovative answers to access problems and exceptional workmanship.
We are just as comfortable delivering services in very rural areas as we are in the centre of Haslemere. Other nearby towns that we can cover include Hindhead, Liss, Odiham, Cranleigh, Liphook, Petworth, Billingshurst, Elstead and Petersfield.
Our low cost scaffolding Haslemere services are a winner with our customers. If you’d like to know more, please send us an email or call one of our staff.