One of the many types of scaffold services that our company offers is the delivery of scaffolding Kent and South East England structures for a variety of domestic and residential properties, rental or owned. We work with Kent’s homeowners and trades companies to assess which working platforms will help them to undertake their renovation projects and even offer solutions to protect trees in the garden or on a building site from any damage.
With the expertise of our Kent and South East England scaffolders, we’re sure we can expertly devise a low cost scaffolding Kent framework, platform or scaffold tower for a very high building that gives you or your Kent contractors safe and easy access to the parts required. Our services cater to the following types of renovation and building work throughout the garden of England:
- Kent’s single or double story house extensions – whether you want to add a small conservatory or add a full extension across the breadth or length of your home, our scaffolding Kent erectors will build a structure that allows you to continue to use your house.
- Scaffolding platforms at roof level – these will be needed if you want to replace your roof tiles or install a dormer window as part of a loft conversion on your Kent property. We can also provide a temporary roof to protect Kent’s homes and people from rain and high wind.
- Kent scaffolding towers and structures of various heights & levels – to facilitate cavity wall insulation or the replacement of guttering and drain pipes.
- General exterior improvements to Kent’s properties – we have the right structures for plastering, cladding and repainting work.
- Scaffolds with appropriate lifts or hoists – for projects in the Garden of England where heavy materials need to be lifted, such as windows or slates.
- Stair features within structures we erect throughout Kent and the South of England – to give quicker access to particular parts of the building rather than using a ladder.
Each scaffolder provides friendly and valuable scaffolding Kent advice to homeowners and Kent’s trade specialists, particularly in the areas of working at height regulations and manual handling safety. We’re provide all of the scaffolding Kent and South East England services needed to minimise risk as far as is possible so that you or the workers you have hired can work confidently.
We’re also efficiently solve dilemmas on larger sites in and around Kent, South East England and further afield, such as commercial and industrial projects. In addition to providing comprehensive designs, we offer the following services to Kent’s building projects:
- The obtaining of pavement/street licences to cover any scaffolding Kent situation where the platforms wanted will encroach upon ground that the public uses – we are also skilled in the provision of walkways to ensure that people can walk past the project safely.
- Undertaking of full risk assessments and method statements – design regulations come into force on a wide number of Kent’s larger building and renovation projects, requiring calculations on load bearing capacity and details on how the structures should be safely used. Our Kent scaffolding teams have the qualifications to provide this type of work in full and we back it up where necessary with features such as scaff tags and alarms.
- A more flexible attitude to hire periods – because deadlines can often be missed, we build a 1 month hire period into our Kent scaffolding prices. We also offer great deals needed for longer periods so that costs can be sufficiently managed.
- Built-in checking processes – where the framework will be in place for more than 7 days, we provide weekly inspections of the Kent scaffolding structure to ensure that it remains secure and safe to use. If any remedial work is required, it is carried out immediately under the supervision of a site supervisor with advanced knowledge of TG20 compliant practices.
- Efficient dismantling processes – we’re remove, when your scaffolding Kent and Garden of England project is complete and do so in a way that ensures that no damage is caused.
We take pride in the fact that Kent’s construction companies, property management firms and Kent’s landlords use our services time and time again. For those who have never come across us before, we have a profile page on Google reviews website, where our previous South East England and Kent scaffolding customers have left independent reviews on the quality of our work. This gives Kents project managers peace of mind when contacting us and requesting a quote. We’re also aim to respond within the hour to all enquiries for scaffold in the Garden of England!
We believe that we’re the best scaffolding Kent company in terms of value, technical expertise and response. We’re deliver cheap solutions that nevertheless use quality equipment and parts at all times. We beat Kent’s other suppliers in flexibility and helpfulness because we employ highly qualified personnel who are motivated and enjoy their work.
We’re confident that we will have the right scaffolding solution for your Kent building or renovation work, no matter what the property type or scale of the project. We’re apply the same quality standards to a simple scaffolding structure for a cottage as we do for a multi-million pound supermarket development. In addition, we’re deliver regular training to our Kent scaffolders to ensure that those high standards are maintained.
We travel all over Kent and beyond the Garden of England to provide our innovative scaffold solutions to a wide range of customers. Some examples of the places we cover include:
- Tunbridge Wells
If you’re interested in finding out more, we provide free quotes and site surveys, with no obligation on your part. However, we’re confident that you’ll appreciate the quality we offer at exceptional prices and hire us to meet your scaffolding Kent needs. As Kent’s most reliable scaffolders we are here to help.